Thursday, February 18, 2010

Routine and Positive Messages

5493 Beach Wood Drive
Trenton, N.J. 08060
April 12, 2009

Florida Resort Bureau
155 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

To Whom It May Concern:

I am planning a vacation in late September with 3 guests and myself.

I am looking for a place that as the following accommodations.
1. Beach
2. Golf course
3. Night entertainment suitable for teenage kids and myself.
4. Public Transportation
5. Near Large City
6. Concert Venue
7. Teenage Entertainment and Nightlife

Questions and Concerns:
1. I need this to a family friendly environment. I am traveling with my kids and wife
2. Do off season rates include the amenities of in season rates?
3. What will the weather forecast be for late September in Florida?
4. Whom should I contact for a list of the concert schedule in the surrounding areas?

I will need this information by April 26th and no later due to work scheduling.

Your advertisement about Florida Resorts really caught my eye in the Smithsonian Magazine. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks so much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Frank C. Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment